The ALS Association Evergreen Chapter offers comprehensive support for persons diagnosed with ALS, their families and caregivers cope with the day to day challenges of living with ALS by providing information, resources, and referrals to many sources.
Our Chapter's goal is to offer hope and support in all areas we serve - Washington, Idaho, Montana & Alaska. We're here for you! Contact us at 1.866.STOP.ALS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's NEW in Care Services?!
Liberty Lake Practical Solutions Workshop on Grief & Loss | April 21, 2018
Featuring Nathan Ziegler, Care Services Coordinator on
"Experiencing Loss...Without Losing It"
Time & Location | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Liberty Lake Portal, Mica Peak Room
24303 E MIssion Avenue
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
Click HERE to RSVP Today!
Questions? Call 425.656.1650
Are you prepared for EMERGENCIES? Click HERE for a guide to help you.
Services Provided Free of Charge:
- Care Services Coordinators who provide individual support, education & training, referrals and in-home visits for those living with ALS and their families.
- Equipment Loan Program that provides equipment to assist with needs of daily living and mobility.
- Assisitive Technology Support to help assist those living with ALS with their technology and communication needs.
- Support Groups that meet monthly for pepople living with ALS, their families and caregivers.
- Partnership with an ALS Certified Center of Excellence that offers a multidisciplinary clinic served by professionals with expertise in ALS.
Find a Care Services Staff Member Near You!
Not sure where to start? Please reach out to us, we're here to help! 425.656.1650 | email@example.com